Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
I turn 68 today.
Praise God no drugs, no doctors, no disease of any kind.
I have taken Ivermectin everyday for three years.
07:12 AM - Sep 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by RRLeath in this post can reply
Glory 2 Glory @Jesuschik
08 September, 09:11
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Would love to know your ivermectin source! Hard to find affordable and reliable it seems!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
08 September, 11:50
In response Glory 2 Glory to her Publication
Out local farm stores sell Duramectin. 8.99 You can buy online too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
08 September, 07:40
Happy Birthday warrior hope this day is a great one for you. Thanks for the testimony about the ivermectin folks still need too see this.

#wwg1wga

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
08 September, 07:18
Happy birthday. I'm still your senior. We have to keep strong for the younger generation. They will have to relearn many things, and so do we. But i love learning. Stay strong. Be blessed.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
08 September, 07:15
Happy Birthday! And congratulations. It looks like you're doing life right. Blessings for continued health, happiness and prosperity as our god desires for us all.