Justa JesusFollower @BoldlyHis
10 February, 10:58
Do you think more knowledgeable anons should break down coded posts for the more recently awakened? I understand the reasoning for the cryptic nature of Q posts, but once understanding reaches a portion of the not-Q population, it seems the need for obfuscation is no longer critical and guidance from seasoned anons to newer anons would aid in awakening the masses. I believe that continued coded language beyond this point reinforces an “elite”/plebian dichotomy, frustrating and alienating, rather than unifying (unity, if I understand it correctly, is the ultimate goal of the movement.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justa JesusFollower @BoldlyHis
I’m talking about anon-generated posts that are popping up that express excitment about seeing connections between current events and Q posts.
11:24 AM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Justa JesusFollower to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BoldlyHis in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Justa JesusFollower, click on at the bottom under it