Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 September, 11:54
When they say better than a poke in the eye.... RUN !

Never forget, Lobotomies were once "Standard of Care" for rowdy young boys and other "unmanageable loved ones" and was celebrated by main-stream media as a breakthrough...

"Trust The Science"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
07 September, 12:13
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

She had a lobotomy done to her at 23 and was then institutionalized until her death.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
My girlfriend told me this story. Joe her dad was not a nice man.
I wasn't there, but with what I have heard my guess is he sacrificed her. She was so pretty
I am thankful for black sheep 😊👍
06:12 PM - Sep 07, 2023
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
07 September, 07:21
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Sadly, back in the day, if your child had some form of disability, it was considered a burden to the family and most doctors recommended they be put in an institution and go on with their life. Which thru investigations it was found out the doctors were doing various types of experimentation on these poor people. It was terrible. I don't think that happened with rose because the family had money and could pay for a place that was better than the ones that poor people were put into.