Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 September, 11:54
When they say better than a poke in the eye.... RUN !

Never forget, Lobotomies were once "Standard of Care" for rowdy young boys and other "unmanageable loved ones" and was celebrated by main-stream media as a breakthrough...

"Trust The Science"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
07 September, 12:13
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

She had a lobotomy done to her at 23 and was then institutionalized until her death.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
Omg thats so sad, her parents didn't ever visit her after that. In that pic she was at Buckingham palace, can only imagine the horrors done to her there. It seems the Kennedys aren't good people like everyone thinks. So it seems John & Robert weren't evil like the others? 🤔 but Robert Jr. said the other day that Joe biden was a close family friend, so because of that I do not trust him. Im not voting for anyone other than Trump anyway, but just sayin
03:17 PM - Sep 07, 2023
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TrumpFan420 in this post can reply
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
07 September, 03:30
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
This is just my opinion but I don't believe there will be an election. I don't believe everyone we see that are running for president are all playing a part, just like everything else we're seeing unfold. I believe Robert is using the guise of running for president because it gives him a worldwide platform to bring out everything he knows about various deeds that have been going on behind the scenes and to also get vindication for his dad and uncle. My humble opinion.

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
07 September, 04:04
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Ya I dont think there's going to be a 2024 election either.... sometimes I forget some people say & do things because of the part they're playing in this. I try not to give too much energy to the bs though. Lol