UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 September, 11:37
Asking for prayer for my step father. He's been battling cancer for past 2 years. He is currently at hospital being transferred to ICU. Thank you in advance for your prayers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 September, 01:13 (E)
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
🙏 Dear God Almighty, place a hedge of protection over UM EK17's step father who is transferring into an ICU. Bless him with increased faith in You, guidance, strength, love, support, comfort, peace of mind and complete healing by Your Hand, In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

i have sincerely prayed this song "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole, for your step father's healing. May God bless him beyond measure and dazzle everyone with His healing power. 💕

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from UM EK17 Q1111, click on at the bottom under it