Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
07 September, 07:17
I have a personal dilemma. I am sat on an invite to be a speaker at an event next year. It involves sharing the stage with other "notables" of the truth and freedom movement.

Part of me has wanted to just become a "digital recluse" and stay away from all public speaking. I am moderately traumatised from the last few years and the nonstop stress involved, and some days I feel paralysingly anxious and low energy as a result. Having a commitment to appear in public looms over me, especially as the time gets near. I don't relish the attention of the masses, or endless correspondence. It's not ideal for my health.

That said, I used to do this kind of presenting for a living, and I am fairly good at it, too. Part of me says go fight the good fight, even if you are a wounded warrior. I kind of played for all the intellectual chips with Q β€”Β and won. I have something to say, and a story to tell, which people need to hear. I am not responsible for the others I share a stage with.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
I read or saw a video recently where a woman said God does not test us, he trains us. Training is hard work β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ
09:25 AM - Sep 07, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Scorpio2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Scorpio2022 , click on at the bottom under it