NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
06 September, 05:45
Interesting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
06 September, 06:37
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
It has been written on walls in movies, too, or shown on a newspaper. Lots of speculation on this date.

Rumors of "Certainic" structures, 34 of them (that number keeps popping up) have been around for a few years, too. Could be this date?

We'll make it through this but rebuilding will be everything. Chinese are filling their ghost cities with citizens from the Three Gorges Dam area. Xi, White Hat. I expect other disasters will occur (appear) where no people are present, yet may be reported otherwise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dark Helmet @Darkhelmet199
06 September, 10:37
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Interesting. Known about those ghost cities for years. That would make sense. Where you get that info from? Would like to check it out

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
I listen to Shariraye on Bitchute (lots of sell, but good intel), and read Judy Byington on Operation Disclosure (no sell, can't-beat-it intel phrased as if it happened in the past already - maybe she's writing a book. Just left GLP. Too harsh, but stuff pops up there. Glad to be gone again.

I may have just picked it up somewhere else. Misinformation or Disinformation? I don't know, just that it makes "long-planning" sense.
12:06 AM - Sep 07, 2023
In response Dark Helmet to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FramersIntents in this post can reply
Dark Helmet @Darkhelmet199
07 September, 12:51
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Cool. Thanks for the channel. Will check it out.