20 September, 12:52
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
Aloha
Me Too!
I am interested in "NOW
I live in the "now" because it is easier for me
Heck all I have is right now
No promises for later

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shannon Harding @Believer101
20 September, 12:48
ME TOO!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
20 September, 12:31
💯 Authentic Citizen & Qurham17 😻🇺🇸💥

#LFG‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
20 September, 12:56
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Juan just said a day or so ago in his last show with Nino.

They were fixing to push the Big Red Button and shutting everything thing down, everything.

Traci Evers @Evers6
20 September, 12:14
Finally!! Someone has actually said what we’re ALL thinking! Thank you!!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
20 September, 12:13
Enough of damn clown show

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
20 September, 12:12
I too am interested in White Hat Alliance Restoring faith in the rule of law

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
20 September, 12:09
Amen to that!
Stop the BS NOW📢🤬🤮

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 September, 11:21
TRUMP 2023!
Public awareness that our military is at war against enemies foreign & domestic.
Accountability for all traitors and colluders.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
20 September, 10:29

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
20 September, 10:22
DAMN Right!

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
06 September, 03:45
Pick a name, any name you want.....Nobody has any trust or credibility left in ANYTHING...

And they ALL carry around just way too much baggage for anything to ever function properly again also....The bigger name, the harder the fall

We need something completely NEW..... after ALL of the corrupt and criminal parasites called the establishment are removed because the Old Guard aren't allowed anywhere near the New system.... nothing else will be accepted....