The Real Me @TheRealMe
Frens, we have an anon in need. David Treciak @scifiwriter has had a rough time with an accident, surgery and recovery and it’s affecting his life and ability to work, and finances. Let's show him some love through prayer and donate if you are able.

www.givesendgo.com/GB3DM
08:38 PM - Sep 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
Gematria Student @gems1234
06 September, 12:43
In response The Real Me to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
06 September, 01:07
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’ͺ I wish I could ^5 you right now Real… let’s just keep this going!!! David is our fam ❀️‍πŸ”₯

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
06 September, 12:37
πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
06 September, 12:30
πŸ™πŸ»

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
06 September, 12:29
Prayers sent
βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ’«

Evangelina @Evangelina
05 September, 09:26
πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ™

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
05 September, 09:13
Sent this message along to get more eyes on it, I'll reshare again in the morning when the AM crew is up and talking. 🀍

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
05 September, 08:41
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»