Bay 17d @Bay17d
05 September, 03:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
05 September, 06:56
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
I took Santa Clause hard...I cried and felt betrayed! Changed me forever! Shitty trick to play on kids...Just sayin....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
05 September, 07:13
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Now that you say that I bet that has to be one of the first red pills!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
05 September, 07:31
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
I think so too...I felt lied to and I was taught not to lie...But my parents lied to me! That hit me hard...It was definitely where I started to distrust the "narrative" more and more...Easter Bunny same way...Then came "In 1492 Columbus sailed the ocean blue and discovered America" BULLSHIT I yelled inside my head!!! What about the Indians???

Bay 17d @Bay17d
05 September, 07:46
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
True! Probably a way to destroy the past and hide our true origins.

Only people mentioned by JVBanon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JVBanon nonaBVJ, click on at the bottom under it