Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 October, 09:50
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
I want all to live in a world free from all [their] lies and illusions. I don’t want it replaced with new lies or illusions from others who now want control. I want the truth and nothing more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
24 September, 03:52
Little children sitting on Santa's lap. A total stranger. That was a bad idea. I remember I wouldn't do it. Scary man with a fake beard!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
24 September, 03:59
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
You're smart!

It really is a strange concept. Then as a parent you are left with pictures of your kid on some strangers lap lol.

Fookin times we live in I tell ya .. wow

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
05 September, 06:56
I took Santa Clause hard...I cried and felt betrayed! Changed me forever! Shitty trick to play on kids...Just sayin....

Bay 17d @Bay17d
05 September, 07:13
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Now that you say that I bet that has to be one of the first red pills!

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
05 September, 07:14
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
I figured out the Santa Claus thing myself when I was about 7 but I always thought it was a sweet thing and I kept it going for my younger siblings.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
05 September, 06:42
This year, I forgot to buy a cake for my birthday

Bay 17d @Bay17d
05 September, 06:44
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
Happy belated bday 🎂

Maybe we shouldn't keep track of our birthdays? 🤔

some one special to some @godrus
05 September, 06:11
right? I just had a birthday Saturday. There were no chants, no candles, no cake, none of it.
Now that I know, I can't participate 'knowingly'.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
05 September, 06:37
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Come to think of it we should make up a new song that's catchy

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
05 September, 05:17
I wonder if I put my partial under my pillow if the tooth fairy would leave me some money to help me out.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
05 September, 04:14
ya know i hadnt heard about the bday one til recently but i have hated the whole cake and song thing for as long as i had a choice, so much so that at 5 or 6 i ran out of a restaurant when my grandfather had gotten the waitstaff to do their thing. no school parties, no family singalongs, none of that crap....until i had my stroke at 35 i still got id'ed for every beer, but hey prolly just good jeans and none of that silly soul stealing nonsense right...

Bay 17d @Bay17d
05 September, 04:22
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
Lol could be... BUT... idk... I actually thought about this a week ago or two ago and that exact same thought crossed my mind

I still get IDed a lot too and one thing about me is that I hate celebrating my bday so I've missed out on my fair share of chants

Definitely makes me wonder 🤔

CharRose @CharRose
05 September, 04:06
.....religious indoctrination......
This one will be the hardest for many IMO.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
05 September, 04:09
In response CharRose to her Publication
I think a lot of Anons would agree with you on this one especially.