Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 September, 02:31
Navy decode

=

The Spiral / Limitless / Secrets / Luciferian / Unleashed / Imagine Dragons🐉/ O Lucifer / Incarnation / Kiss Of Death 💋💀/ Emerald Tablet / Am I Pregnant / The Shepherd 🐑/ Is A Millionaire / Alice In Borderland / Sign From God ⚠️/ You And I / Look Here / Osiris / Mr Pool / Summer / Success / Forever / Travis ❤/ Virginia ❤/ Real God Code 🦌/ The Beehive 🐝/ Unity 🤝/ Da Vinci Code / I Love God ❤/ Complete / Gift Of God / Memory / Torah Code / Mystic 🔮/ God Of War / Purified 🔥/ Take The Time / I Got This / Strange Magic 🪄✨/ Great Seer 👁/ The Madness / Right Path ✅/ Revival / Keep Going / Decode God Code / I Got To Go / Keeping The Faith / Finding God 🦌❤/ End Is Near / Come To Me / Dawn Time / Not Scared / Let God Handle It / Red Queen / Blue Green 💙💚/ Coming Precipice 💥/ Depart In Peace✌/ Cliffhanger / Digital Code / Sigil Magic / Orion Time ⭐⭐⭐
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
89-98
534-435
TS 18:02 - 6:02

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 September, 02:31
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 September, 02:31 (E)
🦌

05 September, 02:32
👀👁

⚠️

05 September, 02:33

05 September, 02:33
It's real. I saw what I saw.
Don't care if you believe me!

05 September, 02:34
"Orion Time ⭐⭐⭐"

05 September, 02:34

05 September, 02:36

05 September, 02:36
Elons costume / Shane's tattoo

https://twitter.com/BARTON...

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
05 September, 05:15
Why would Shane carry this tattoo?

05 September, 05:19
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
We live in upside down world and everything we were ever taught was pretty much an inverted lie.

Calm Cali @CalmCali
That’s what [They] want “a God of War”. Shane is the opposite of that. It’s the Warrior C REEDDEER 3 /_ Trinity.

It’s also the Same Iron Maiden “Guy” EDDIE.

Quite the story, unfolding. HIS STORY being written w/o the inversion & fear.
05:28 PM - Sep 05, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by CalmCali in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Calm Cali, click on at the bottom under it