COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
I'M GETTING VIBES THAT ALL ANONS COMBINED, WILL NEVERR KEEP UP WITH THE FLOOD OF EVIL DISCLOSURES FLOODING OUR SHORES.
04:44 PM - Sep 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
06 September, 12:05
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
It’s why the plan is slow and steady

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Larry Dooley @17LarryQ
05 September, 07:14
I believe that there are some very strong people within this community. I say that knowing my past, knowing what I know, and making it work (more or less) for me. I have run into some people on AU and X that I find to be incredibly strong minded. They don't fall for the BS, more likely, they will root it out and find fact.
When it all comes out, about the kids and all the rest of it, you might find righteous outrage and the will to finish this so that it would take a few thousand years to come back. History says it will come back, maybe we can crush the evil so hard that it would be many years before the evil raised it's ugly head. I might be as strong as I'll need to be, but I have friends here and elsewhere to help me out when it gets dark. I've been in the darkness, I'm still here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
05 September, 05:04
I am determined to keep up!!!! I'm not shocked or surprised by ANYTHING.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 September, 04:46
WWG1WGA!
Will We Give Up When The Going Gets Tough?