COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
05 September, 04:44
I'M GETTING VIBES THAT ALL ANONS COMBINED, WILL NEVERR KEEP UP WITH THE FLOOD OF EVIL DISCLOSURES FLOODING OUR SHORES.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Larry Dooley @17LarryQ
I believe that there are some very strong people within this community. I say that knowing my past, knowing what I know, and making it work (more or less) for me. I have run into some people on AU and X that I find to be incredibly strong minded. They don't fall for the BS, more likely, they will root it out and find fact.
When it all comes out, about the kids and all the rest of it, you might find righteous outrage and the will to finish this so that it would take a few thousand years to come back. History says it will come back, maybe we can crush the evil so hard that it would be many years before the evil raised it's ugly head. I might be as strong as I'll need to be, but I have friends here and elsewhere to help me out when it gets dark. I've been in the darkness, I'm still here.
07:14 PM - Sep 05, 2023
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 17LarryQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Larry Dooley, click on at the bottom under it