Only people mentioned by CrashBurnsley in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 September, 04:46
In response Crash Burnsley to his Publication
Is there a link to this article?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
12 September, 12:01
MMR is what made me antivax. I questioned the kid's doctor about it and she got defensive and a little bitchy. We told told her we won't be giving it to the kid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
12 September, 11:48
Dr. Pierre Gilbert Warns In 1995 About Magnetic Vaccines ....

“The vaccines will have liquid crystals that will become hosted in the brain cells, which will become micro-receivers of electromagnetic fields where waves of very low frequencies will be sent. And through these low frequency waves people will be unable to think, you’ll be turned into a zombie.

Water Mark @Watermark
12 September, 03:04
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Thank you. I was trying to find a copy of this video last week.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 September, 10:05
nuremberg crimes against humanity