Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
08 September, 01:13
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Yes, I figured it out once. There are roughly a few dozen WEFers, a few hundred minions and about 7 thousand morons. It adds up to 8000 give or take. If my math is correct its 100,000 to 1 ratio.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE WAITING FOR?!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
08 September, 12:54
It's been estimated that the Deep State totaled about 6 million people worldwide before the arrests started taking place, which is why the operation is taking so long.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
05 September, 05:04
I think that few thousand have bought a few million. It’s bigger than the top it trickles down. All you have to do is look at the people who fudged ballots. People have a price and no moral compass of right or wrong. I would bet there are millions who sold us out for a buck.

Every Time @soTELLme533
05 September, 03:44
More of us than of them, always

arba happihr @arba
05 September, 03:46
In response Every Time to her Publication
People have lost their courage.
Sad