Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
03 September, 11:30 (E)
Tithing Lawsuit - Mormon Church/LDS

https://www.sltrib.com/rel...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
04 September, 02:51
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Seems James Huntsman is on the board of directors of the Salt Lake City Tribune which has turned into a liberal rag, anti-LDS. Ever wonder why so many people have been conditioned to hate the LDS church? The illuminati hates this church.
Why? The Book of Mormon exposes the Satanists and illuminati, their secrets and how they destroy societies. Find a Book of Mormon and Read chapter 8 in Ether and Helaman chapter
6. It is a strong warning to Americans today in our time.
ILLUMINATI even murdered Joseph Smith. Pastors of today are lying to their members abt LDS church and spreading hatred.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 September, 11:19
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
My guess is you are Mormon.

I have done my research on the LDS and Mormon Church.

You are free to believe what you will.

Do you ask the devil to learn about Jesus Christ and his church?
07:28 PM - Sep 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Suzyq_stayfrosty in this post can reply
04 September, 10:17
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
I don't have a Church or Religion. But I believe in God, Jesus, and Mother Mary.

05 September, 12:57
👍 Yes, I also believe in Jesus Christ who is the Savior of the world and who died and atoned for our sins. He lives now because of his resurrection. ♥️