Only people mentioned by CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply
Lynn Tapper @lst5050
11 September, 06:22
In response Camille Faith to her Publication
known it for many years and don't buy any big brand food - organic, non-gmo, etc only - and hoping it's not contaminated (good luck there). Stay away from processed food is the best advice right now - and detox, detox, detox regularly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
11 September, 04:25
What comps sells products that are eatable?
Healthy Food?
even produce is compromised
if not by water, soil then by air (chemtails)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
07 September, 02:08 (E)
I do not support the Evil companies because I Leave ALL
Processed Products
On The Shelf. I do not eat processed products.

I Don't Even Go Down
Those Aisles.

I Only Purchase Non GMO
Organic. Only Local
Grass Fed Beef From Birth To Table. No Grain Allowed In Chicken Or Beef.
My Salmon Comes From
Fresh Caught In Alaska.

https://wldaskn.com/w/vTJZ...

I Don't Eat pork, bottom feeders, scavengers or farmed fish.
I use only Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil, organic butter, free range grain free eggs. ALL organic unbleached flours.

anna justice @Truth_
04 September, 06:35 (E)
oh gosh, that looks like just about everything at the grocery store.. I wondered if that was true, and I found this article:
https://www.fool.com/inves...

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
04 September, 03:40
So don't eat or drink lol healthy food is poison now too.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
04 September, 02:18
Buy this instead... I did ⚔️🇺🇸⚔️🐔🐔🦃🍇🫚🚜👨‍🌾👩‍🌾

JOJO5757 @JOJO5757
04 September, 04:46
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
One of my passions is healthy and nutritious eating. Here is a website that explains Glyphosate. The very end shares how to remove it from your body. Monsanto has been in law suits for using it knowingly as dangerous.

https://youtu.be/kwdn_DVWx...
Don Huber - Glyphosate - Dangers and Soil Remediation - YouTube

Don Huber goes through all the dangers of this defoliant and toxin, why it is so deadly, and how to remove it from bodies and from soil. Thank you for your w...