Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
If Joe isnt the president then why is making so many changes? People loost their jobs bc of Joe. So my question is how lOng does this go on? If Joe isnt our president and lets say hes arrested or removed from office then wont it be hard for the person who steps in (Trump or someone else) to undo all the bad that is happening now? What is the estimate time line do you all see before we find out whats gling on behind the scenes?
10:42 AM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by DrewBreezy18 in this post can reply
Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
10 February, 10:49
In response Drew Breezy to his Publication
Great questions. As I understand Joe Biden is not real - he is playing a role. Also this means that the Executive Orders are not real either. People who have lost their jobs will be back to work after all the lies are revealed. Some Patriots think this will be done by March and some say by April. We can only pray that all goes according to the plan. ✝️♥️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
10 February, 11:02
In response Peace and Love to her Publication
Juan sticks to the april fools date, As I believe that he is placed very high up in the chain of command, i listen to what he says. Dates go out the window as actions change with every move. It's all going to happen on God's timeline

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
10 February, 11:04
In response Peace and Love to her Publication
If you look ALL are "Presidental Actions" which is a "Executive Action" they're just a "Wishlist" and dont hold up in court. Easy reversal as they hold no legal weight.