Liberty or Death! @LoD_STL
(1/2)
Mind blowing connections and a new theory on
@VincentKennedy 's Bio note of "America Pissed Level 9.589/10."

A very deliberate choice of words. Could APL be Apple?

I did a little research on Apple 9.589 and found a couple of software packages that could be related. The first is "iPhone PC Suite (5.1.9.589). This is an apparent Chinese program that It allows you to upload and download images to and from your phone's camera, send SMS messages from your computer through you iPhone and even manage eBooks, SMS messages, call logs and more.

On 8/30, VK made a post regarding a sample meal plan. I noted that the arrangement of capital letters seemed intentional. In the first column, you have "SMMSMS." Could that be a bread crumb for SMS (Secure Messaging Service) and MMS (Multimedia Messaging)--both of which connect back to the iPhone PC Suite. I have thoughts on the other letters too, but nothing that is glaringly obvious yet.
11:39 AM - Sep 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by LoD_STL in this post can reply
Liberty or Death! @LoD_STL
04 September, 11:40
In response Liberty or Death! to his Publication
Also on 8/30,
President Trump posted 32 videos on TS. Looking at the captions, the #TrumpCode gave me a GV of 9990.

9990 > Q Drop 999
Q Drop 999
April 3, 2018--5:5 marker (5y, 5m)
Why is Epstein spending $29mm to bury the tunnels underneath is temple on Epstein Island?
Problem.
Phones were allowed in.
These people are stupid.
Q

Another tie back to phones. So VK and President Trump both have post the same day that seemingly connect to cell phone data.

Whether or not the iPhone PC Suite is correct or not, there is DEFINITELY more to cell data. Whether Epstein was using it as blackmail, or these individuals were carrying government issued devices where their locations and data were tracked (possibly via NCSWIC).

#NCSWIC #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396