Mama Tee @MamaT
I think the largest surprise I see in people I visit with daily is when the discussion turns to events and celebrations and the hidden occult source attached to each. Rock concerts seemed innocent back in the day for many.
10:51 AM - Sep 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
04 September, 12:19
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

When I hear about burning man, it reminds me of the movie "the wicker man." The original movie was in the early 70's but there was also a remake with Nicholas cage. This Wikipedia gives the plot to the movie and it's pretty creepy. But as with everything else these evil demons it always ends with a sacrifice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 September, 11:54
Kinda reminds me of the movie "The Hunger Games"
Sacrifice - they told us

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Johnson @Chosenangel
04 September, 11:38
When Satan shows his face believe it is him!

Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
04 September, 11:27
occulted ritual? Yes
there is no evidence that the druids ever burned anyone or sacrificed anyone, there are many books written on the subject and many more on what the druids believed and sacrifice of any living creature or person was not one of them
there is plenty of evidence of the Abrahamic religions doing so though
black rock is the black cube, has nothing to do with Saturn, Saturn is the personification of "father" Time and Law and not the Law "giver- that is Abraham", and where do you find the black cube if not in every religious country?
yes, the burning man is symbolic of human sacrifice, unbeknownst to the ignorant, where Moses was in the age of Taurus, the burning man is in the age of Aquarius
connect the dots....

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
04 September, 11:10
TicToc video from Tajana Truthseeker on Facebook, or truthseeker01011 on TicToc shows people being detained at Burning Man, as well as LAX airport. Those detainees at LAX are trying to get away on their private Jets, but they won't be able to! Not sure if they will get arrested or will be quarantined at LAX.