Liberty or Death! @LoD_STL
(1/2)
I started digging a little deeper into the "Chemicals" posts and made some interesting connections. Not sure the meaning just yet or if the connections are accurate. You take a look and give me your thoughts!

Q Drop 1010
4/4/2018--5:5 marker exactly tomorrow (5y/5m)
"CHEMICALS PUSHED FOR HOME USE CLEANING [CANCER][BABY ON FLOOR - HANDS IN MOUTH - THE START]."

This drop was referenced again in Q Drop 2847 with a link to an article from Science News, "Why kids may be at risk from vinyl floors and fire-resistant couches."

From there, I started doing some research and came across Polyvinylpyrrolidone [(C6H9NO)n] (a chemical used as a binder in many pharmaceutical tablets and also plays a role in the electrochemical performance of Lithium-ion batteries). AKA PVP.
09:47 AM - Sep 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by LoD_STL in this post can reply
Liberty or Death! @LoD_STL
04 September, 09:48
In response Liberty or Death! to his Publication
I also came across Propionamide [C3H7NO] which is a monocarboxylic acid amide obtained by the formal condensation of propionic acid with ammonia (home use cleaning connection to Q 1010?). Unsure if Propionamide is considered a PVP or not. They are both comprised of the same elements and Wikipedia says PVPs are available in a range of molecular weights. I'm no chemist.

Interesting to note that Hydrogen is 9.589% of C3H7NO. If you look at
@VincentKennedy 's bio, it reads "America Pissed Level - 9.589/10"

This is where I am at with it now. Like I said before, I'm not sure exactly what this means or if it is even the right connection. Let me know what you think!

#TrumpCode #VincentKennedy #wwg1wga #NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
05 September, 06:28
In response Liberty or Death! to his Publication
You are definitely on to something!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396