sercorimo ... @sercorimo
02 September, 12:28
VincentCrypt46
11:19 AM EST · Sep 2, 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
02 September, 05:35
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Fortify Your Mind!

Code Blue?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
03 September, 08:57
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
03 September, 09:07
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Always amazed how things connect -

Prussia, German Preussen, Polish Prusy, in European history, any of certain areas of eastern and central Europe

https://www.chemistryworld...

“the first synthetic pigments, coming out of Germany in the early 1700s, called Prussian blue.”

👀👀And in the news?

NATO countries to participate in first Baltic Sea drills focused on repelling Russian attack

4:51 am, September 2, 2023Source: Meduza
Baltic Sea naval drills set to start on September 9…

https://meduza.io/en/news/...

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
03 September, 09:52
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Big Ben has Colbolt and Prussian blue... and its undergone extensive renovations...

And they are gearing up for London protests again....

Its been on my rador for a few years and now falling into place re colours... I was posting BLE/BLUE for a llong time pre Maui... Id not seen VK's blue posts..

I have a massive projecy on blue... and ive been going on and on about it since the coronation...

Nig Ben has also featured and that has tended to mean it will play out in the macro...

The Ending of Time... it has to be a feature.. it is so significant in respect of the mass spell and hypnosis.

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
Interesting! Covfefe = CobaltVanadiumIronIron. Some say it's for magnets to negate the 5G. My favorite mug is cobalt. One cracked and I replaced it via Ebay. Turns out same mugs were used in Friends so 1 cost me way more than the 2 back in the 90s. In looking I saw anything cobalt gained significantly in value since then.
09:22 AM - Sep 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Classicgirl17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cat Lee, click on at the bottom under it