Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Some people will never
like you because your
spirit irritates their demons.

Demons are real, they influence people in their minds by giving them negative thoughts or persuade them to say and do things to hurt other people. People may claim that just because they attend church or have the ability to speak in tongues or prophesy, that they carry the fruits of the spirit but there are many who are modern day Pharisees who are filled with religious spirits, gossip and pride from demons because they have not been healed from their past soul wounds from childhood. They are contentious, jealous, angry, bitter, selfish, sexually impure and lie on a daily basis. Those who are healed & delivered will have the fruits of the spirit, good godly character and integrity. When you choose to heal you won't be able to be in harmony with those who are listening to their demons because they will hate you, try to get you to bow down to them and agree with their evil behavior to compromise your morals.
09:45 AM - Sep 03, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
03 September, 11:27
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
[Galatians 5:19-26]
Holy Spirit = Wisdom 🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
03 September, 10:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
03 September, 10:07
Aloha
People show who they are by their actions & character.
They can only be who they aren't for a short time. They will eventually shout out who they truly are. Wishing them luck.
With all of the work we are doing.
PEople can't just get along.
Adults have lost their manners? IDK
I know good luck and hope you make it
Pray for them.

03 September, 10:15
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Thank you Arba 🙏🤍
I will keep praying for them.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 September, 09:50
This is so very true. 😇

03 September, 10:03
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

I am Keri @Lionessheart
03 September, 09:50
We are with someone like this!!!!! Been looking up dementia signs too..
Reading this makes me lean more towards the demonic side bc when this person tries to affect me and can't the infuriation kicks up!
My bubble is strong Thank God!!!!!! ❤️

03 September, 10:03
In response I am Keri to her Publication
😊🙏🤍