Lillian Terwilliger @twiggy4065
03 September, 06:40
This Trump testimony is fun. They ask him a question and he goes into elaborate stories. It's like reading The Art of the Deal.

https://www.documentcloud....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Robin Oxman @Robino
06 September, 02:06
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
He is a litigation attorney's nightmare....but he is so good.....runs the clock and runs them around by their nose......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
04 September, 10:03
Their heads explode when he F's with them 🤯 LOL!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 September, 09:54 (E)
😂😂😂😂 oh my stomach hurts. He is too funny. I don't blame him for holding onto his assets one bit. If they are making money, why should he? I can just see them rolling their eyes 🙄, lol

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 September, 09:45
He is so screwing with them!
Love this!
Hope you had a great holiday Fan!

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
04 September, 06:53
The Stollen Election and the Art of the Deal & the BRUNSON Burner

Wait Until You See the Size of Our REBIRTH and RES-"ERECTION"

There was Once a Judicial Injunction
For Joe Biden, A Political Munchkin
The ART OF THE DEAL
Put a STOP TO THE STEAL
And Resolved the ELECTILE Dysfunction