Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
21 May, 05:50
Have you noticed how our so-called “truth media” are only now giving you old news?

Look here. I told you this back in October, 2021, then several times in 2022‼️🤷🏻‍♀️

Why are Gateway Pundit only telling you this, now⁉️

Because Hoff is as much a part of the problem as CNN, WaPOo, NYT and the rest of the controlled media‼️😡

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
21 May, 06:32
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
Infiltration at its finest - even on here - I see shit I posted about years ago and its making the rounds now - yet when I first posted it - everyone said I was crazy and some even blocked me.. people are going to be in for a huge surprise when the REAL TRUTH comes out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
23 July, 07:27
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Same here. Plenty of “that’s just conspiracy rubbish”, and regular eye rolling. Gonna be a lot of trauma when the blinkers are ripped off. I feel so sad for these people, but at least our consciences will be clear. We did try… 🤗

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
23 July, 07:34
All we can do is support and hug them when the time comes... I pray for ALL who will be sideswiped with the TRUTH BITCH SLAP...

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
23 July, 08:26
True. Majority of my family and friends are jabbed. I put so much stuff up on FB for them, took about 30 bans posting truth from medical papers, etc. Just two of them have woken up to the truth. The rest just keep going full steam ahead. One of my co workers had a full hysterectomy earlier this year and is fully jabbed. I have my suspicions of course, but no proof. One of my German co workers was driving home with his young family from their holiday, crashed his car and wrote it off. Says he cannot remember what happened. He may have blacked out whilst driving. Fully jabbed. All his tests have been “clear”. I mention passing out is a recorded side effect and that he could raise it with his consultant, but he just defended the product. Most I know have had Rona multiple times. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
23 July, 08:46
I hear you - so many I know who took it have had complications - I want to think many took the saline version but we will never know... Was it a TEST?- I believe so - ... many injuries and deaths - while others will have to face other issues stemming from their choices. I will never feel guilty of trying to stop people from taking it - only for them to turn to me and say I AM THE CRAZY ONE?... I have no idea if any of my family members took it as they have not spoken to me since 2019. If its a lesson for them - then I stand back and let them learn - I do not need the I TOLD YOU so moment. I do worry about the danger these people pose on the rest of us - a man died in his car at a red light - my Daughter was behind him ... that could have been fatal... I still see many walking around in this Florida heat with MASKS on - so its just a matter of time - FREE WILL and the CHOICE was theirs... they would have never survived a 5D world but they get another chance.

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
20 August, 07:32
It’s so sad how this has broken family and friends apart. 😢 I’ve lost several, too, who would rather listen to government / WEF “experts” than their own kith and kin. At least we tried. 🙏

I guess the life lesson must be learned by some.

Just thankful that I was raised to always question, and never stop learning. 🙏🤗

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
20 August, 07:42
I think that is KEY - QUESTION EVERYTHING and keep learning... we are all contributing to the COLLECTIVE.. that is why its important not to throw the narratives in there.... I see a big difference when the posts are more positive and uplifting- there is a different energy - other times when its dark and very doom and gloom - I feel that too- its an energy shift... I SEE PATTERNS - so I will question if everyone on here is even human... A I may be playing too much of a roll and I am starting to think we have more control over this than we think.

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
You have a point there, Elle. Musk highlighted the AI / bots when he took over Twtter… Platform is now worse than when Jack Twat had it!

But some people are just plain evil, and the masks they hide behind on social media allows them to be as disgusting as they like without consequence. I don’t know how they can look themselves in the mirror each morning!

Words have power. That’s why I’m always careful how I word things. I always aim to post facts, some of which will prove devastating, so I regularly focus on trying to keep the energy up, which is why I do my “Shits ‘n’ Giggles” segments. 🤗
02:59 AM - Sep 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by Ailgaard in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
03 September, 07:47
I agree and it makes me sad - this whole Movement is not what I thought in the beginning... this too has taken twists and turns. I still want to believe there are more good than bad and I am sure there is.... many have become disillusioned by information overload.... it can be drowning at times.