Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 September, 06:24
Navy decode

=

Perfectly Balanced โ˜ฏ๏ธ/ Jericho / I Believe / Yes Its God ๐ŸฆŒ/ Lucy Im Home / Gods In A Body Here / Gods Birthday / I Ams Queen Is Going Home / God Please Keep Us All Safe / Listentothemessage ๐Ÿ“ฉ/ No Joke / Translation / The Great Dragon ๐Ÿฒ/ Jesus Is King / I Obtained Mercy / You Are Loved โค/ Trojan Horse / World Wide Web ๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ•ท/ How Beautiful ๐Ÿ˜/ The Punisher ๐Ÿ’€/ We Love You / Love Starved ๐Ÿ’”/ Im With You / Her Holy Door ๐Ÿšช/ Our Lady๐ŸŒน/ CIA Bye Losers ๐Ÿ‘‹/ Stay With Me / No More Tears / Claircognizant / Archangel Lucifer / Please Stand By / In A Blink Of An Eye / Homeward Bound / The Big Picture / I Need Love Now โค/ Change The World / Trailblazers / One More Thing / Gods Got This / Grid Energized / Prepare For Comforted / I Come Quickly / Love Walks In โค๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ/ Santa Protects Me / I BELIEVE ๐Ÿ‘/ Calm Before The Storms โ›ˆ
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
143-341
755-557
TS 11:00

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-the twelfth month in the Jewish calendar
Greek-to perceive

Hebrew-enemy, foe
Greek-to make new

Hebrew- to come
Greek-simplicity

Hebrew-knee
Greek-the superintendent of a banquet

Hebrew-Amtsi, two Israelites
Greek-refutation, by implication contempt

Hebrew-a conjurer, enchanter
Greek-to shine forth

Hebrew-heat
Greek-in general

Hebrew- worthlessness
Greek-the tongue, a language

#BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š
12:51 AM - Sep 03, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it