Mama Tee donated @MamaT
01 September, 10:55
Wish I had my telescope with me tonight. The moon is beautiful. You can't grab it well with a smartphone. If you get the chance tonight and have a clear sky, go out and enjoy it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
When it came up tonight it was huge and red, now its back to white with a blue ring around it in an aura-ish way, like the moon is the center of a stove burner and theres a blue flame all around it.
11:04 PM - Sep 01, 2023
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 September, 12:06
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
. 🥰🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
01 September, 11:19
Maybe it's a "BRUNSON" BURNER

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
01 September, 11:21
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
😁👍

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
01 September, 11:19
The skies are super clear here for a change... you can see the bluish tendrils in this terrible shot. 🤣

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
01 September, 11:14
That's what I was seeing through the screen on my phone as well. There seemed like blue tendrils flowing outward. I left my equipment at home this trip. That's usually how I miss the great shots. There is an aura-like, tendril emanating view tonight.