Mama Tee @MamaT
Wish I had my telescope with me tonight. The moon is beautiful. You can't grab it well with a smartphone. If you get the chance tonight and have a clear sky, go out and enjoy it.
10:55 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 September, 11:04
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
When it came up tonight it was huge and red, now its back to white with a blue ring around it in an aura-ish way, like the moon is the center of a stove burner and theres a blue flame all around it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
01 September, 11:19
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Maybe it's a "BRUNSON" BURNER

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 September, 12:06
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
. 🥰🙏🏼

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 September, 10:59
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
You are absolutely right. It is big and bright. Too bad my cell doesn't take good pics of it. VK gets such good shots of the moon. I'd love to know what sort of camera he uses.