Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
07 August, 03:15
Was the money offered
part of a sting operation?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
Imagine the look on peoples face when:😳

-they find out Michelle is really a Michael
-they find out 9/11 was an inside job
-the shots they took were poison to make them sick, die, immunocompromised, or sterile
-the shots were all a hoax to overtake our country
-Masks don't work, it was all a psy-op for control
-that our country was infiltrated by foreign & domestic treasonous traitors
-that they didn't have to stay away from their loved ones dying in the hospitals
-that they could have had ivermectin or HCQ for treatment
-that the moon landing was fake
-they find out who really was behind JFK's assassination
-that Obama is a treasonous fraud along with 95% of congress
-our country is a constitutional republic
-the IRS is a fraud
-most of hollywood actors are pedos
-most politicians & company CEO's are pedos
-that this is BIBLICAL
-that JFK jr. didn't die & is STILL ALIVE!
-that adrenochrome is real &

-that DJT is still our CIC

THE TRUTH SHALL BE REVEALED. 🌟✨💫
09:58 PM - Sep 01, 2023
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
02 September, 12:34
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
PREACH !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
01 September, 11:41
Don’t know where I’ll end up, but yeah it’s time

01 September, 11:52
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
I think just being here has helped you along Paul. You know enough to get u through

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
01 September, 11:26
Nice summary.

And this is just the recent stuff.

01 September, 11:43
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Is there any more s*** we can pile on top of this!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 September, 10:24
There are going to be people who will be so shocked, they will need years to recover. Did a hike with a friend yesterday and mentioned Michele is a guy. She had never heard that, (!!) and said there is an African lady in their Sunday school and she towers over the other ladies and is large boned, so that is why Michele is so big. 🙄 OMG

01 September, 11:49
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
You r so right Carol. There is so much more I left out but hit the high points. I told my brothers DJT is still CIC. One asked what is CIC 🤦🏼‍♀️ & said it’s far fetched. The other one said DJT will b in jail. Many won’t b able to handle all this. We’ve had 3-4 years to prepare & I still get angry!
We’ll have to put together charts for them to follow along🙄

01 September, 11:51
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I also think this is why it’s all being dripped out slowly so they have time to absorb it all. But we can’t wait much longer, it’s become out of control at this point. Please God in heaven make it rain but help to soften the blow🙏🏻