JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I’m just checking in on you Truth seeker. I pray that God protect our Patriots and Anons from all of this darkness that we have been subjected to. Sending you light and love.

#FamilyIsEverything
07:55 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 September, 09:48
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Nana made it home, so very thankful to God that we were able to get in this family time on the beach.

Altho I could not get around like I would have liked to, it was so worth the pain to get to see my grands have such a great time.
One of my favorite things in life is to sit at the edge of the ocean with my feet in the sand and water.
Total Bliss!
Many memories made.

So thankful that God granted this ask.
Sorry for all the other ppl that were affected by the storms.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 September, 09:52
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I’m so glad you were able to enjoy some good, peaceful family time. I’m heading to St Augustine next week for my 25th anniversary vacation. Hoping we won’t be diverted (for any number of unknown reasons). 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
02 September, 08:01
THE SHADOW KNOWS

Dark to Light

Thank Q, but we must always be Mindful that what APPEARS to be the "Darkness" is a Holo-Fractal Projection of our Individual and Collective "Shadow". We must Learn, as did the Mystics and Spiritual Avatars of All Spiritual Traditions to Enter the Fertile Darkness of the Mother Heart so that we may Experience the Fiery, I AM THAT PRESENCE that is the Ultimate Source of our Individual and Collective Consciousness.

TRANCE-FORM OURSELVES, TRANSFORM THE WHIRLED

"According to Mystics of All Faiths and Traditions, when all is Given to God, the Mind, Unprepared for the Soul's Journey, Rebels and Screams, because it is able to Discern between the Smaller Death and the Greater LIfe. The Mind goes Mad, Insane with Fear, Hate, Self-Loathing and Blackness. On the Path to Mystical Awareness, the
Greatest Threat is at the Threshold. Everything is Stripped from the
-

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
02 September, 08:06
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
soul. It is Engorged by God, and the Personality Falls into the
Void, Collapses in Frustrated and Fearful Unknowing, to Burn in the Fires of Mutilated Hope, Despair, and Anguish. All is Surrendered; Anything Placed Above God, is Ripped Away. The "Night" can last a single Day or a Lifetime. It is over when there is Complete Surrender, when our "greatness" is but Dust Before God's Feet." -Paul Hawken, THE MAGIC OF FINDHORN

02 September, 09:43
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Nana has heard many ppl talk about not having light without dark and I can rationalize it either way even myself thro my mind's eye and logic,
but,
when I was in God's presence there was no evil, no negatives, there seemed to be none.
It felt like evil simply did not exist, and there was nothing but love.

I believe love is the keystone to everything.

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
02 September, 03:00
Thank You Fan 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light To You Too 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
02 September, 12:05
Thank you for checking in, we are all needing a bit of that. Hope you are well and good too, thank you for the love and light.

01 September, 11:55
Back at you my fren. God is for sure watching over us.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 September, 08:56
Sending light and love back. :)

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 September, 08:55
You are a gem. Don't ever change. Praying you are doing well too.
Me, I am hanging in as much as I can be. Longing for a vacation and my Mayflower Beach. I think if I ever see it again I will be sinking my toes into the sand and have a good cry.

connie wright @cowri
01 September, 08:55
Reflecting back - Mirror

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
01 September, 08:54
🥰🩵

Ange Love @LoveM
01 September, 08:16
Means so much to hear from you. Beach time was perfect for grounding. Prayers, love, light and hugs sent your way...

#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE
#FamilyIsEverything

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
01 September, 08:13
Thank you. You are a blessing in the life of many people, including me.

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
01 September, 08:03
Just what I needed to see right now. Gosh it's hard to keep hanging on through this. Sending light and prayers back your way. 🙏

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
01 September, 07:56
I receive this and send the same back to you.