Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
03 September, 01:42
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
College is such a scam. You learn all that is evil there and nothing that benefit your soul and spirit. Plus, you will be a slave to that big debt for the rest of your life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
01 September, 01:19
capital letters DCI?
Division of Criminal Intelligence

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
01 September, 01:01
I bet she has the proper tools to make the best of it.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
01 September, 12:58
happy friday KIM!!....have an awesome day sister !!

Vannessa @Vannessa
01 September, 12:56
This isn't a way to change the system!!! 😔

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
01 September, 12:48
Ugh I pray every day that I dont have to do that.. but I’m getting close. Only 2 more years till I get to live that torture.

America First @AmericaFirst17
03 September, 01:41
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
College is total brainwash and 100% designed to pull you further away from all that is good, noble, pure, excellent, righteous, praiseworthy, etc.

Plus, they get you as a debt slave for the rest of your life trying to pay off that huge "education" fee. Big scam and we fell for it!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
01 September, 12:47
TRADE SCHOOL