Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
How is archillect always synced with my decodes? How is everything syncing with my decodes? It's crazy to watch. And nobody says a word....
🤣🤣🤣🤣
03:45 PM - Aug 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
31 August, 11:59
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
It’s magic, and it’s wonderful❤️, just like You

🕊🌬🌎❤️✨🏴‍☠️
https://youtu.be/Ztnxz8XYa...
Pilot- 'Magic' Live 1975 - YouTube

the audio: Pilot Magic live at BBC 1975 radio concert programme the video is from a performance in 1974The video from TOTP was originally lip synced to the s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
31 August, 03:56
Same here - I come up with amazing numbers that can not be a coincidence and get nothing... I do see it in all you do and I should tell you more often. When I repost your posts thats my confirmation that I see it... I don't know maybe AI does not know how to read numbers/codes?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AnnMarie AMC donated @Amc77
31 August, 03:53
👀 eyes to see, it’s happening

31 August, 03:54
In response AnnMarie AMC to his Publication
I find it perplexing that everyone is so quiet about such amazing magic.
Wtf i do ?

😆

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
31 August, 03:52
I’m the quiet type. Hope you are well Lauren

31 August, 03:52
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
🙏❤🤗