COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
31 August, 01:39
ASSUMING 10/4 IS LOCKDOWN,

SKIPPING AHEAD,

QFS, MEDBEDS JUST IN TIME FOR XMAS?

SEPTEMBER = A VERY DARK MONTH. DOES POTUS SHOW HIMSELF TO THE PUBLIC, OR TOO EARLY?

IS HE SANTA OR IS SANTA SOMEONE ELSE?

REMEMBER THE OLD Q POSTS? JFK JR DRESSED AS SANTA IN AN ELEVATOR. THINK IT WAS IN CHICAGO.

SIMPLY SPECULATING. JUST MOWED THE LAWN......BORED.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
There are no medbeds. It was a distraction. Otherwise, why let people, especially anons die on a daily basis?

Major distraction and false hope. But people keep believing in them. Time to look elsewhere, to natural healing methods. Even IF medbeds were real and in the numbers we were told (millons) they would be controlled just like modern medicine is. Those who need them most would be the last ones to get one :(

Distraction.

As a nurse, I also find the concept completely inplausible too.
02:20 PM - Aug 31, 2023
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
03 September, 07:30
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Lol you're funny

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
06 September, 12:02
In response Michele Q17 to her Publication
Prove me wrong.

You can't. False hope is worse than lost hope.

Mary Haller @stillwater89
31 August, 02:43
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Wow!! I WANT TO BELIEVE--HOPE. MY HUSBAND JUST DIED WEEK AGO--I WAS HOPING FOR HIM. ARE WE BEING PLAYED FOOL? THE DATES KEEP EXTENDING. AT THIS DATE/TIME & MY HUSBAND DIED----I GIVE UP ON Q---THE MOVIE IS OVER!!

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
31 August, 04:22
In response Mary Haller to her Publication
5th part:

I realize I am now a rebel inside a rebel group ;) OH the irony there...

I also realize many will hate me for what I have said here. They want to remain blind and be comforted with lies - like all the people who took the Covid jab wanted to remain blind and be comforted. It's a human trait when we feel out of our depths, we find what makes us comfortable and we cling to it. I totally get it.

But you asked for transparency, and I gave it to you.

If you read this and want to punch my face and tell me what a horrible person I am - go ahead, but each of us has our own reality and I shared what mine is. There is no harm in that. If what I have said bothers you, truly upsets you, then on some level your mind and soul know it for truth even if your mind and soul don't want to accept it.

You can hate me, unfollow me, do what you need to do...but many on AU feel the same. We've been lied to, people are clutching at straws, and someone needs to say ENOUGH. So I just d

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
06 September, 12:07
In response Mary Haller to her Publication
Mary - how are you doing today?

I've been dealing with a schizophrenic neighbor who is completely losing it and I've had to call the sheriff 3 times. I haven't been on AU to reply and see how you are doing.

I also wanted you to know the last few replies I was talking to the people who would read my post and want to smash me...not to 'you' personally. I hope that makes sense. Any time I go against the narrative and buck the system, people attack and want to force me back into their line and belief system.

I can't. There are no med beds. And false hope is far worse than lost hope. I think most people would agree with that.

I hope you're doing okay - grief is a long long process. Let yourself go through the different steps, let yourself cry and let yourself explode in anger. Get the emotions OUT OUT OUT so they don't linger inside your soul. I learned the hard way to do that.

I'm praying you have family and friends who are there to support you...