Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
31 August, 12:11
I am currently stretched beyond any point previous… where I have also remained sane. 😂
(🙏Glory to God here!)
Mental Health issues with my aunt now, in the ER again last evening & ended up having to feed my animals after dark. After getting to bed at midnight, being woke with a phone call at 1:30am because of panic attack. They got to face the demons they’ve run from for over 80 years or it is going to kill them.

Leaning heavily on the GRACE of GOD today. If you are so inclined, prayers for me to stay filled with the LOVE of the Father, because that kind of love will also imbue strength, compassion & wisdom, of which I am much in need of.
And please, prayers of courage & discernment & love for these 2 aged sisters who were raised in abject poverty, the kind of which the specter has never ceased to haunt my mom. Very grateful for all the BRAVE HEARTS here who lean in to the Storm to bear witness to the truth… God wins. 🕊

😂Have a blessed day Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
'Be still and know that I am God, I will be exalted among the heathen, and I will be exalted in the earth.' -Psalm 46:10
12:26 PM - Aug 31, 2023
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sal_Redmon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sal Redmon, click on at the bottom under it