Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 August, 11:45
Nana's daily reminder that the only reason you are still breathing air and are not waiting in a fema camp for execution is because of God’s hand on this man right here.
Orig. Q-JFK
& his son JFKJr right now is destroying the entire fookn cabal's empire of evil that tried to assassinate his father even if it means bringing down all the damn corrupt govts on the planet to do it!

God is real!
Angels are real!
Connecting is your job at hand!

https://anonup.com/upload/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TonyTT @TonyTT
31 August, 12:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
And Joseph P. Kennedy Sr. was a bootlegger, no different than the other parasites that we are fighting!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 August, 09:27
In response TonyTT to his Publication
But JFK and JR went against the families, and that was what God put them here to do imo.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
The mafia does not like anyone to leave the family... they consider that desertion. A death penalty offence
09:30 AM - Aug 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
31 August, 09:51
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Yeppers, that would be my take on it as well, and the illuminati imo, are even worse.
They torture and mutilate their own kids for their own satanic pleasures.
Makes Nana just a bit sick to even type such a horrid thing but it is true.

All my life I knew about the mafia, but the last 5 yrs has been my reconning to these evils.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
31 August, 09:57
The sharia street patrol is the father of the mafia, Sicily was under caliphate control for 300 years.

I am coming to the conclusion that Kazars are really muslims, practicing taqqiya