πŸ™πŸ» Ty QTeam!! πŸŽ‰πŸ˜»πŸͺ–πŸ•ŠπŸ₯³

#EpochOfPeace
#GoldBacked
#QFS
#STARLINK
#USSF
#tbiytc
#GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
30 August, 07:02
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Our new money under the Quantum Financial System run by Space Force. My banker said he has the "new money," but can't release it until he hears from "higher up." With a huge smile, he said he is "looking forward to it."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
30 August, 10:29
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
That's amazing!! Can you say what state you are in?

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
31 August, 12:07
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Florida. There's a video in Telegram about a Bank Of America from July where & a post of a Wells Fargo Bank with a new sign on the bank: "Wells Fargo Wealth Management."

Ashka 4517 @Ashka4517
Thank you....so great to hear things like this! I am in Kansas--have asked my bankers about QFS and each time they have said they don't know what that is😴 Maybe they are clueless or maybe they have to pretend to now know??? And I hope the Wells Fargo is wealth for the everyday person and not for elites--fingers crossedπŸ™πŸŒŽπŸ¦‹
07:27 AM - Aug 31, 2023
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ashka4517 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ashka 4517, click on at the bottom under it