Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Timber 5115 @Timber5115
30 August, 12:40
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Being in ham radio, i have made some rather awesome array of friends locally that i would not otherwise have made. One works for the cable/internet company. According to him our internet gets "beamed" to our local area by way of microwave dishes from a central hub. Then from there goes through fiber optic cables to our house (if thats your service). Very little actually comes through satalite. Another friend does deep space photography from his house just outside of town. He complains about all the starlink sats getting in the pictures. Ill have to ask if i can post some of his. I know most intercontinental internet is through undersea cables. A few of them actually cross on an island where they are visible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Timber 5115 @Timber5115
03 September, 04:07
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
I personally do believe that we are being lied to on many things. Alot of the NASA stuff to be really under water fakes, but my own experiences tell me there is stuff up there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396