πŸ™πŸ» Ty QTeam!! πŸŽ‰πŸ˜»πŸͺ–πŸ•ŠπŸ₯³

#EpochOfPeace
#GoldBacked
#QFS
#STARLINK
#USSF
#tbiytc
#GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
30 August, 07:02
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Our new money under the Quantum Financial System run by Space Force. My banker said he has the "new money," but can't release it until he hears from "higher up." With a huge smile, he said he is "looking forward to it."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
30 August, 07:05
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
Ty QW for that marvelous verification!! πŸ˜‰β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

#GoQTeam πŸ•Š
#QFS
#tbiytc

30 August, 07:10 (E)
They also remodeled the Chase Bank with Lots of rooms. From around 5ft up to the ceiling is glass. Only 1 Teller station - a lady was in the station. The manager greeted me as I walked in with an assistant.

Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
I've heard that about WFargo banks as well.
I was trying to find the photos I had
of the remodeled bank! Very exciting β€οΈπŸ˜‰πŸ•Š
07:23 PM - Aug 30, 2023
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
30 August, 07:29
Wow. I saw a Tik Tok video of a lady who went into her remodeled Bank Of America & said a similar thing. More rooms. Less tellers. A lady wrote in Telegram that a B Of A added "Wealth Management" to its sign. She asked the bank manager & he said they were "expecting a large amount of wealthy clients."