Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
28 August, 10:43
I cannot deal with TS or Gab! They CLAIM to be free speech and then ALLOW trolls to come in and run the place and censor and ban everyone else and there is NO recourse of action anyone can take against such abuse! Trump may like TS, but I don't! It's run by libtards and shills! And Gab is almost free speech, it just depends on what mood the owner is in!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chill Bite @Chillbite
29 August, 12:21
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Completely true!! They must be run by Libtards to do what they did!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 August, 02:45
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
Someone got so twisted over Entheos letting it (more or less) be known that Kari Lake actually saw my one video! Then they went full rage. The threats started getting worse right then. I know there are enemies actually controlling Trump's social media network!

Chill Bite @Chillbite
...but to have Truth Social allow them to get away with this is horrific!!
06:06 PM - Aug 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by Chillbite in this post can reply
29 August, 07:39
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
I know! It is a well-known fact that a filthy jew will always hate an artist! That fake Q group got so unhinged, the staff got so unhinged, because jews cannot create art themselves! They just love to overlord and be in control of everything! That's the DS!

Chill Bite @Chillbite
31 August, 10:48
Khazarians/Jews=DS