Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
29 August, 03:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
29 August, 03:40
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
I guess Dr. Nass, even though she's brilliant, she knows nothing of what's truly happening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
29 August, 09:53
In response Every Time to her Publication
That's true! That may be what the WHO indeed wants? But what she doesn't realize is that there is another "TEAM" ... The Cavalry is coming! As a matter of fact NCSWIC! As President Trump said this morning...Be careful what you wish for!!!

Every Time @soTELLme533
29 August, 01:06
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
In my experience as a patient advocate for 25+ years, I found that the majority of doctors are democrats. Good people, sometimes even heroes, like Dr. Nass, but. . . .

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
29 August, 01:15
Alas...We'll see who steps up this time in the Medical Community...Those who wanted a possible second chance to "fight for their rights" and maybe were afraid last time will be STANDING with us...Holding the line with us...The resistance this time will be OUTRAGEOUS! DO NOT COMPLY!!! NCSWIC!!!

Every Time @soTELLme533
Meryl Nass has been against Big Pharma, by the way. She's always fought against medical injustice. She will wake up, she's a hero in her own right.
This is a good example that there can be heroes in many different aspects of life, but they aren't aware or awake, as we are.
God loves all of us, so He will take care of all.
My belief.
05:22 PM - Aug 29, 2023
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
29 August, 05:27
I agree ;)