Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
28 August, 02:01
When you dig deep into the rabbit holes of this life experience you will find stuff you had no idea about.... I'll just leave it at that....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 August, 02:07
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Years ago I would troll the Elite's Facebook pages. My GOD, they were so creepy and filled with loads of different creatures. Everyone was either Masonic or beings that looked like aliens from places I have never heard of. Not sure if you can still find them. Go to any Rothschild page and you will be sick to your stomach. Jacob Rothschild's page actually said he would make a lot of money with a Trump presidency and that a lot of people would die. I guess he knew what their sick plans were. I can't wait until this movie is over.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
I been watching and waiting for years and years. GOD knows I'm still in the fight....
10:06 PM - Aug 28, 2023
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
28 August, 11:58
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
YES...Absolutely YOU ARE and WE ARE MANY :)

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
29 August, 09:51
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Once all this craziness is over I'm taking a very long vacation.