Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
29 August, 12:03 (E)
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
For my input on this matter is that Bleach is only a Catapolt (spell?), I think she has this wrong. It is well known that grains including but not limited to Wheat, Corn Rye, etc are high in mycotoxins (i,e, Mold/fungus) As are peanuts, dairy, alcohol and more. Bleach does not kill mold it increases the growth. (ammonia kills mold and is a negative charge, bleach has a positive charge as does mold) This man , Doug Kaufmann wrote the book on this "The Fungal Link to Diabetes" he is at www.knowthecause.com. In the book and on his videos he tells of how the pharmaceutical companies when making drugs for Diabetes induce it in rats...what ! Induce Diabetes?! yes, with ANTIBIOTICS, they wipe out all the good bacteria that keep the yeast/fungus/mold in check , then wait till the fungus mold makes them sick and then test drugs on them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
28 August, 11:14
flour feeds these👇🏻 Again like everything it's a parasite!

Diabetes 1&2
One of any articles on Nih of a variety of parasites.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
28 August, 07:58
More people need to know that bleached flour is causing Diabetes.