Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
Trump's "X" account at 87.2 M followers.

We need "88" to get the Tweet Storm ....

#LFG !!!!
02:41 PM - Aug 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
28 August, 04:19
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
...still not 'allowed' back on 🤷🏼‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
28 August, 03:00
If they'd let us back in we would have surpassed it before now! 🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
28 August, 03:41
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
There's a ton of tomfoolery afoot there, just had my latest account permanently suspended for joking about road rage, people are shadow banned to the nth degree-unless, of course, you're one of the "chosen" ones. I won't name names but the whole entire Twitter mess is a shit show.

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
28 August, 02:54
Hey, that adds up to 17 :)

arba happihr @arba
28 August, 02:49
Here you go
88 as you wished

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
28 August, 02:46
I tried still suspended!