Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 August, 07:26
🚨 VET IN NEED! 🚨
AU/X FRENS, I need your help please! Can we work together to amplify this message? 📣 Let's help this huge Veteran fam get back on their feet! If you can do nothing else, just share this post! Get more eyes on it, get the right eyes on it that can help them out! 🙏🤍
https://twitter.com/Native...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Yep this happened to us when they flooded out NJ a few years back. Insurance gave us nothing. I had to battle with FEMA for months. We finally got help. We lived without hot water, heat or air conditioning. It was a nightmare. If you know these people, please tell them to be relentless with FEMA. I was just on the phone with someone from my homeowner's Insurance saying that we should have gotten funds for housing during that time. After paying for premiums, they gave me nothing! Prayers for these folks and I pray something breaks soon to help Americans because I really don't think people at the top understand the pain on Main Street.
01:18 PM - Aug 28, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
28 August, 01:25
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
The ppl at the top don't give main street a second thought.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396