Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
28 August, 06:54
X seems to pick some interesting and useful disclosure content on its recommended feed, so maybe we're being "helpfully reprogrammed". But the crushed organic reach makes me feel used and the whole experience is dirty. I cannot put my heart into it, and just want to leave. Yet I can't quite force myself to go elsewhere, either. Am finding this part of The Movieā„¢ experience pretty depressing and miserable. Not sure where fighting energy should go. Waste of time holding authorities to account when courts are corrupt? Or keep on pushing back at a local level? Focus on the information war, self-care and preservation, or community initiatives? Just a bit lost and rudderless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
When you're low, minimize your exposure to evil... you've been under a lot of attack from family and bureaucrat tyrants alike.

The X theater is only if you feel emotionally ready for hand-to-hand combat with evil.

The shills/trolls' attacks right now are the highest (quantity and vileness) I've seen in a couple of years since I've been on the platform.
In fact, the level of attacks has been almost at a hiatus since Trump got banned.

I'm there only for climate_anti_scam, covax_anti_scam, and fellow apes support, but leaders are really getting a lot of arrows in the back.

I'm dropping that platform as soon as... well, I'll know the time when its time.
10:56 AM - Aug 28, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Longrower in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Sleuth, click on at the bottom under it