Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
28 August, 10:01
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
*Sync, I need to see this today. Thank you 💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 August, 10:02
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
YVW!!!

God Bless you and all who need it today!!! Keep smiling, Keep shining, Keep Walking forward!!! We sill all get there together!!! WWG1WGA!!!💛 Love You Fren!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
28 August, 09:58
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Oh thank you for posting this!!! I really needed to read this!!!!
I'm sure there's s a lesson somewhere in my fuckery going on right now in my life but man it so hard to hold on to hope at this point

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 August, 10:00 (E)
In response I am Keri to her Publication
I know it is difficult, but just keep the FAITH! God is here and God Loves You and all of us!!! Hand in hand, heart to heart, mind to mind, we will all get there Together!!! Love You Fren, Keep Walking!!! Keep smiling, Keep shining!!! 💛 WWG1WGA!!!

Evangelina @Evangelina
28 August, 10:02
In response I am Keri to her Publication
🙏💜🕊🤗