Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
28 August, 06:54
X seems to pick some interesting and useful disclosure content on its recommended feed, so maybe we're being "helpfully reprogrammed". But the crushed organic reach makes me feel used and the whole experience is dirty. I cannot put my heart into it, and just want to leave. Yet I can't quite force myself to go elsewhere, either. Am finding this part of The Movieโ„ข experience pretty depressing and miserable. Not sure where fighting energy should go. Waste of time holding authorities to account when courts are corrupt? Or keep on pushing back at a local level? Focus on the information war, self-care and preservation, or community initiatives? Just a bit lost and rudderless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 August, 07:06
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Take a much needed and deserved break. Focus on rejuvenating your mind, body and soul. You take care of yourself. There is no chain of command to issue R&R orders for war weary soldiers. You will become stronger and more focused with much needed rest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
Excellent advice Royal! โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ
09:39 AM - Aug 28, 2023
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Scorpio2022 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 August, 10:26 (E)
In response Scorpio2022 to his Publication
We all have to take good care of ourselves and our loved ones if we are going to stay in this fight. Knowing when to rest and recover is necessary for all of us. It is [their] corrupt world that is being destroyed not ours. God bless us all because this war is unlike any other. God Wins! (we win too!)

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
28 August, 11:07
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
And now for the Quizillion dollar question....what are your thoughts regarding a YUGE undeniable irrefutable WIN for us anons? I think it geos a long way to throw that around. This can't go on forever. Your ideas and opinions are appreciated!
โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ