Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 August, 08:36
😻 Enclose my partial transcript & blog
of Dr. Jan Halper-Hayes’ 8-23-23 interview with Charlie Ward.

Jan gives further VERIFICATON for Anons
that EVERYTHING we’ve posted is TRUE 👊🐸

🇬🇧 Charlie
57:19 NESARA / GESARA is happening in front of our very eyes.
There’s a very interesting point in law
that when the fiat currency disappears,
when the banks go down
you can’t transfer that debt across onto the QFS
or the BRICS system
because that debt is part of the old system..
We’ve already seen in Ireland
where a bank went bankrupt..
the receivers didn’t go out looking for money.
THEY SIMPLY CLEARED THE BALANCE SHEETS
& that’s what will happen.
I don’t like to use the term “debt forgiveness”
because it was theft in the first place
& taxes was theft in the first place 🙏🏻❤️🕊

#tbiytc
#wwg1wga

https://operationdisclosur...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
27 August, 01:12 (E)
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Back in the day on MarkZ was "Friday's With Mr. C" (Some will remember Mr. C)

He always stated that when fiat collapses, balance sheets ZERO. He also said "Banks will try to get you to reassign your debt under new agreements but DON'T YOU DARE do it!

I wonder how many Normies will?

Also, was Charlie clear on what happens to restore the savings accounts people have when this happens? That's one major answer that's missing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
janice marie @jmmcginley
Good morning! So my question is…does this all apply to student loans? The studentaid.ed.gov portal is down and they have created a new online portal edfinancial services, that they want me to sign into, but for some reason I have been stalling!
How do student loans fall into this total debt forgiveness…Nesara/Gesara?
08:52 AM - Aug 28, 2023
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jmmcginley in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
28 August, 09:24
In response janice marie to her Publication
Illegal bank loans tie in to the illegal birth certificate issue where you are born a slave to the matrix, raised to work to pay their debts.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
28 August, 09:20 (E)
In response janice marie to her Publication
From my understanding over the last 10 years, all debts are illegal in that they made you a Corporation when they changed the letter case of your name to all caps from title case on all contracts. It's illegal for banks to contact you with debt loans as an individual. You must, under the law, be a Corporation. The work around was capitalization of your legal birth name.

We didn't know this. Our parents and grandparents didn't know this. They LIED.

So ALL DEBTS will zero. They are contracted on fiat. They are called derivatives and when banks collapse they go to ZERO.

A contract is an agreement signed between two parties. When one party fails to uphold the contract (the bank right now) contract is NULL.

KEEP IN MIND that articles written into your contract would normally be enforceable. Banks will cease to exist as we know it. The contracts will blow away. DO NOT reassign the debt by signing NEW contracts! Let it all go.

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
28 August, 10:04
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Thank you..I know this about the Corporation / birth certificates etc… but the area of the student debt seems to be a gray area. If it were all to go away..I just don’t seem to understand what the fuss about it is and why the Supreme Court turned the debt forgiveness down. It seems it would have been an easy way to end it pre-nesara/ gesara.
At any rate, my gut tells me to NOT sign into that new portal and this is confirmation. Thank you!