NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
Thanks to the person that brought this to my attention. Now go unleash hell on this person. https://gab.com/CYMCorpora...
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
09:07 AM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply
Jamie Designs @Catknit77
10 February, 11:16
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
Saw this on twatter-I haven't looked into it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jamie Designs @Catknit77
10 February, 11:17
In response Jamie Designs to her Publication
OMG- just realized it's the same name! CYM! Adrenochrome same address as astrazenica!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
10 February, 12:00
I am glad I'm not on Gab. I may have joined (I don't remember) but I don't go on there! Twitter was hard enough for me when I was there! I would let lose on that person! wouldn't be good!

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
10 February, 11:40
Gab, unfoutunatly does NOT have a fooked feature.

Cob Cob @Colob123
10 February, 11:14
I reported this and they threatened me so GAB has some work to do and they need to get rid of this disgusting group.

Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
10 February, 11:18
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
Good luck with that the antifa page I reported almost 3 weeks ago is still up. The guy called me a cunt and threatened to kick my aass

I'm an old lady my pic is on there.
Gave it a few days saw this site and have not been back

Glenn Coco @GlennCoco
10 February, 11:10
I think it's fake, too much out in the open nobody post names numbers and intent... by the way we don't like to call them children we like to call them items!!! thats too BOLD lso I couldn't find anything last night, i couldn't see who they were following Or couldn't see who was following them. just this crap that personally I didn't even see anybody comment on when it was supposedly posted last year.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
10 February, 11:04
I feel like this account is meant to educate us with the reality of what that company is doing. I've seen letters to customers and lists of children being held in custody last year, but those disappeared soon after they were posted. I think it's a wake-up to the ones who don't already know about these folks.

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
10 February, 11:00
I cannot find that account on GAB. Perhaps it was taken down already?

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
10 February, 10:58
These people are evil.
#Millstones
Matt 18:6 “whoso shall offend one of these little ones...it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.”
Psalm 97:10
Let those who love the Lord hate evil, for he guards the lives of his faithful ones and delivers them from the hand of the wicked.

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
10 February, 10:48
🤬🤬🤬💀. I don't want to live on this planet anymore. I want to rage quit life.

Retta Fulmer @RCFulmer
10 February, 10:47
😟These people are sick....I am speechless

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
10 February, 10:40
did any of you note that the office is in the trump tower in NY? How are you not getting that its part of the declass and further reaching sting?

Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
10 February, 10:32
That does it I'm closing my Gab account.

Angel Grace @Tianshi
10 February, 10:45
How could this is supposedly be happening "legally" here in this country??? WTH - This is horrific beyond words. Other than spread the word in SM as I see on twitter also, what else can we do? I am so angry right now and feeling so hopeless for the poor innocent victims. I wish the Emergency Broadcast would happen. As long as MSM controls the messaging, it'll be difficult for the normies & sheep to ever know the truth about all the horrifying atrocities committed...the plain and simple murder of babies and children.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
10 February, 10:17
OMG! Could this be real? Literally talks about adrenochrome production. https://note.com/api/v2/at...

Patriot2 Nurse @Patriot2Nurse
10 February, 02:22
In response All Right to his Publication

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
10 February, 10:14
I searched for the.cym.corporation and found this. List of disposed children. https://ia801702.us.archiv...

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
10 February, 11:14
and there is this, same company, with a little more info like locations of facilties
https://pedoempire.org/vid...
IMO this is really from that company but the social media account isn't.

Freedom NJC @FreedomNJC
10 February, 11:24
😭

Rachel Villicana @HOPE_3
10 February, 09:54
My heart just sank.... I want revenge... im sorry... i want to see these people suffer the way these children have.... makes me so mad i cant barely hold back my tears...

JERSEY BOY PATRIOT @JERSEY_BOY_PATRIOT
10 February, 09:18
These people are sick. Again, right in front of our face. What a disgrace!